Holiday parties are upon us! If you’re as on-the-go as I am, you’ll need an easy holiday eye look to go from office to party in five minutes! After all, time is of the essence when there are friends to catch up with and cocktails to be enjoyed!
I’m loving this eye-opening liner look complemented by a feathered brow. It’s all about a minimal eye makeup look with maximum effect.
Frame your face by touching up your brows!
1) Define the brow with Endless Brow Gel Pen.
2) Feather your brow with our Brow Tamer by combing in an upward motion. The clear formula is suitable for all. Another tip? Use it to set flyaway hairs around your hairline right before you step into your party.
No eyeshadows are needed to achieve this holiday-ready look, just bare lids and winged liner! Katie mixed Endless Silky Eye Pen in BlackNoir and BlackBlue – two essential shades that live in my makeup bag.
1) Apply Endless Silky Eye Pen in BlackNoir to create a winged eye look.
2) Go over with Endless Silky Eye Pen in BlackBlue and blend.
3) Finish the eye look by tightlining with the Endless Silky Eye Pen.
Now, you’re ready to wow the party with this look. If you don’t want to tell people that this holiday eye only took five minutes to achieve, your secret is safe with me!
What are some of your go-to holiday eye looks? Leave us your favourite tips in the comments below and share your Pixi pretty looks by tagging @pixibeauty and #pixibeauty on Instagram!