The Grammys were last night, and I’m always scoping out the attendees to see who has the best makeup
My favourite this year? Beyoncé! I loved her natural look paired with super shiny lips – so modern & pretty!
Find Palette Bronzette at: http://bit.ly/1vAA6Go
Find LipLift Max at: http://bit.ly/1CaCro8
Find Makeup Fixing Mist at: http://bit.ly/16Hn5Pd
Here’s how I would recreate her look:
1. Apply base as usual, leaning toward a more matte-finish foundation & concealer.
2. Give eyes some delicate definition with the eye shades in Palette Bronzette – use the soft browns along lash line and nude-tans on lids. Add a tiny dot of white gold in the center of the lid for extra glow.
3. Use the same palette to enhance complexion – buff the bronzer on cheeks, temples & chin and the highlighter on top of cheekbones, down bridge of the nose & across lips for a glowing effect. Finish off with a bit of the blush from the palette on apples of cheeks.
4. Close eyes and spritz Makeup Fixing Mist onto face to set everything – this will give a satin-matte finish and keep makeup on all day!
5. Finish with a coat of LipLift Max on lips for an ultra-shiny, plump look with added hydration. Gorgeous!